The ‘meeting of MMA or mixed martial arts between McGregor and Chad Mendes last year highlights the many fighting techniques that this discipline includes. Surely MMA is the sport most comprehensive martial arts combat. In fact the match alternating phases on foot or on the ground with striking techniques (kicks, punches, knees, elbows) which grapping (strangulation, brought ashore, joint locks) and ends with the KO Chad Mendes.
The Sumo what the word means to pull is a form of infighting in which two wrestlers in order to land or oust the opponent from the combat zone called dohyo a square with a circle above made mainly of straw. The weight in this sport is crucial. To allow the increase of weight necessary to discipline, the Sumo wrestlers eat a dish called Chanko Nabe a dish made of vegetables, meat and fish broth, because of the high protein content, good amounts of fiber and spectrum minerals and vitamins made from this food.
It ‘very important to know the rules of Sumo because the basic principle of the Sumo is not hit the opponent, but throw him off balance.
In fact, with the Sumo you win or forcing his opponent leaving the circle of dohyo, or by touching the opponent to the ground with any part of the body other than the soles of the feet. And ‘it is forbidden, during a fight: Hitting a closed fist; Rage with his fingers in the eye; Hair pulling; Hitting the chest or stomach.
But we see a fight Sumo.
Suzuki Hayabusa (or GSX1300R) was defined by acclamation as the fastest production sport bike in the world with top speeds that far exceed the 300 km / h from the first version of the 1999 Suzuki over the years, he has developed and perfected a machine unique. Its performance and sporty driving at any speed ensures safe fun ride that has attracted a large following throughout the world.
The new Suzuki Hayabusa 2015 is available in style aggressive and sporty – Thunder Grey Metallic / Glass Sparkle Black and Pearl Tutors White / Metallic Silver Mystic and has maintained the same price retail last year.
SUZUKI HAYABUSA – SPECIFICATIONS
• Engine – 1340cc, in-line 4-cylinder, 4-stroke, DOHC, liquid-cooled
• Fuel system – injection, 44 mm SDTV • Transmission – 6 speed with Slipper Clutch
• Front suspension – 43mm KYB inverted coated (DLC) forks diamond similar to adjustable compression, rebound and spring preload
• Rear suspension – Connection type, KYB with adjustable compression, rebound and preload
• tires – 120 / 70ZR17 Bridgestone BT015F – rear tires 190 / 50ZR17 Bridgestone BT015R • front brake – Brembo monobloc radial-mount 4-piston calipers, 310mm dual floating discs with ABS • Rear brakes – Tokico single-piston caliper 260 mm disc with ABS
• Seat height – 805 mm • Length – 1480 mm • Length -2,190mm • Width – 735 mm
• Height – 1165 mm • Fuel tank capacity – 21.0L • Wet Weight – 266kg (including fluids)