Suzuki Hayabusa (or GSX1300R) was defined by acclamation as the fastest production sport bike in the world with top speeds that far exceed the 300 km / h from the first version of the 1999 Suzuki over the years, he has developed and perfected a machine unique. Its performance and sporty driving at any speed ensures safe fun ride that has attracted a large following throughout the world.
The new Suzuki Hayabusa 2015 is available in style aggressive and sporty – Thunder Grey Metallic / Glass Sparkle Black and Pearl Tutors White / Metallic Silver Mystic and has maintained the same price retail last year.
SUZUKI HAYABUSA – SPECIFICATIONS
• Engine – 1340cc, in-line 4-cylinder, 4-stroke, DOHC, liquid-cooled
• Fuel system – injection, 44 mm SDTV • Transmission – 6 speed with Slipper Clutch
• Front suspension – 43mm KYB inverted coated (DLC) forks diamond similar to adjustable compression, rebound and spring preload
• Rear suspension – Connection type, KYB with adjustable compression, rebound and preload
• tires – 120 / 70ZR17 Bridgestone BT015F – rear tires 190 / 50ZR17 Bridgestone BT015R • front brake – Brembo monobloc radial-mount 4-piston calipers, 310mm dual floating discs with ABS • Rear brakes – Tokico single-piston caliper 260 mm disc with ABS
• Seat height – 805 mm • Length – 1480 mm • Length -2,190mm • Width – 735 mm
• Height – 1165 mm • Fuel tank capacity – 21.0L • Wet Weight – 266kg (including fluids)